Wednesday, June 1, 2011

"I took care of the you then and I'll take care of you now"

I woke up yesterday and read the facebook news alert on the bus crash in Virginia . Some people were questioning why whnt would post something out of state, but I couldn't help but think back to 11 months ago. Some people hear about bus crashes in other states and don't pay attention to it, but for me my heart breaks for those who lost loved ones and for those that survived the crash. It's been 11 months (see picture article above) and I'm mindful of how God amazingly took care of each one of us that day. Just the mere fact that I can call each one that I was with that day and hug their necks is a blessing in itself. The recovery journey isn't over for some, but  normal is coming back and God is getting ALL the praise. More to come in another blog that is still yet to be finished, but God is almost done with "It's just another 18 wheeler in the road". The journey has been between me and Him mostly during these last 11 months, but He's been amazing, not that I always have;-) I'll stop now because I want to let Him finish it in the blog(s) that are still to come.

One last thing: (I have tried to type this "one last thing out multiple times" and it is just now coming..I can't help but think it is for somebody. So many times we go through things only to forget about it later on during our journey. Our God is the same yesterday, today, and forever. He doesn't change(we are the ones that do!!). The title of this blog has been His word to me more than once over the last 11 months. He didn't bring you through whatever "big" thing you are going through, only to leave you now. That's not how He works, His timing is not always ours, but He always knows what we need when we need it. He knows how to put the people in place, He knows who needs to be where, and He knows just what time things are going to happen. He's not surprised, but He promises to keep you safe! Just trust Him and know He always starts what He finishes. So sweet reader, let Him remind you of the times He's taken care of you in the past(big and small), and remember that He took care of you then and He'll take care of you now. (As He likes to tell me I didn't get you through that day just to leave you on your own now;-))

No comments:

Post a Comment