Thursday, November 12, 2015

Open hands....trusting heart...

"Far be it from me to not believe...even when my eyes can't see...."

I have come too far for you to tell me My God doesn't know what's in my heart even when I don't. Sometimes He sings a song to us to calm us so that He can whisper to us. He gets our flesh, He understands when we don't understand. Too often times we think we have to be able to feel it to trust Him. The closer we get to Him, the more engaged in the battle we become...the more we will realize that's not always the case. A lot of times when we aren't feeling it, is when we must trust Him. The enemy is out there seeking to devour...and he knows his time is drawing near. We have to be on guard....we have to pay attention to that still small voice that says hands off child. What happens when we don't listen? The enemy slips in and begins to drain. When God is flowing through us, we can give more than we  think we can, do more than we thought we could etc. When the enemy starts draining, he starts wearing down our physical and emotional. The natural reflects the spiritual....oh we have to pay attention. Feeling out of balance physically (tired, stressed, overwhelmed etc.) can affect other areas because we tend to focus on what we can see and feel. That's why God said in His word to fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen...for what is seen is temporary and what is unseen is eternal. When we fix our eyes only on what we can see our focus is narrowed and we start to lose sight of who God created us to be. When we fix our eyes on what is unseen, what God is doing through us, around us, for us, and with us...we focus on our Creator and He promised everything else would fall into place when we seek Him first.


"So let go my soul and trust in Him..."

This line got me tonight...so let go my feelings and trust in Him is in essence what it means. For it to be well with us, we have to trust the One who made us. We have to quit listening when the enemy wants to shift our focus to the good and off of the God ordained tasks. We have to quit listening when the enemy speaks to our feelings, because the power on the inside of you says God's already covered that feeling. If I've learned anything over the last two weeks its that nothing that happens to a child of God has surprised God. Let that truth sink in for a minute....the enemy may be sneaky, but God knows it because God is omniscient. He isn't surprised and guess what...He already knows how to handle it...So why child are you letting the enemy push the stress button? (Yes I know easier said than done...but I have learned the quicker I do the God take it....the quicker I can move forward with what He's called me to do. The enemy wants your purpose, your passion. If he can make you forget what God has called you to do...to forget that fire you know is on the inside of you...he is winning. Well devil you have been defeated yet again....Take it back child of God...It's yours anyway. God made it for you....claim your promise and then walk in it!

Walking in the anointing and the calling God has for your life is going to make the enemy mad. (Period no question mark or comma). The enemy dreads the day when the Child of God lets go of the past, unlocks the chains(or even better...breaks them!) and takes hold of the promise seed that was planted within them the day they were born. God started watering it when you entered into a relationship with Him. He's just been waiting on the day when you noticed it was blooming and grabbed a hold of what He had started on the inside of you.

I'm thankful more tonight than anything for revelation. I'm thankful God's purpose and plan will always prevail. I'm thankful God finishes what He starts and when we need a whisper He whispers. I'm thankful when we feel dry, God waters. I'm thankful when the enemy has gone after our shout, God presses in until we can push back and take hold of what was ours from the start. The enemy has already been defeated child of God. Walk in that victory and power....

No comments:

Post a Comment