Sunday, November 12, 2017

If I Shout...

"So if I shout know I'm shouting from a heart that's been washed clean. If I run know I'm running from the past that's been redeemed. To the world it might look crazy, there's just no telling what you're going to do in that moment Jesus gets ahold of you". 

I've always loved this song, but over the last couple of weeks, it's begun to take new meaning. Putting up my tree tonight (Don't judge), I started singing it to myself. Y'all..  You see when the walls start to crumble, when there is a release that only God can do, there is a shout that rises up. Our praise is a weapon, our praise  I could write a book from the last couple of weeks. I know I say that often, but if ya'll only knew.  More chapters to the book are being written, but thankfully the page has turned. Sometimes we get so stuck on the chapters before, that we don't celebrate the chapters being written in the moment.

We take the verse guard your heart so seriously that we end up putting walls up that God never intended to see go up.  This is Restoration year....and just as the Israelites marched around Jerhico six times and then the seventh time, they let out a shout of a praise and the wall came tumbling down...What walls do you need God to finish pulling down this year? What walls have you kept up for whatever reason that has kept you from fully walking in what God has called you to do? There is a transparent post coming soon about walls. Walls have a foundation, a root, so to speak....there is a reason why they are up. When you discover that reason, more than that when you let go of that reason...the walls start to crumble. More than that, when you let in those that you hadn't before...and you find out they don't leave...there is a freedom that comes on the other side of that mess of rubble (Just saying).

God doesn't do a work in you, to not do a work through you. He doesn't bring about restoration and freedom for you to keep it to yourself. There is a someone watching you, someone waiting to hear the real through your mess turned into a message.

I've learned over the last couple of weeks there is a power that I had let busy cover over. I've learned that there is a connection in the spiritual realm that I have just now figured out how to tap into. I've learned that when God restores what has been stolen, you can't help but share it with anyone that will listen. I've learned what Jeremiah meant by a fire shut up in my bones. I've learned sometimes all I need to do is start believing for what I'm asking Him for me as much as I believe it for what I am asking Him for others.

This isn't really a transparent post, that's coming...There is a new level coming, a shift that is happening. I've felt it but seen it over the last couple of weeks. It's bringing a shout that I'm not going to be able to contain soon. I don't know what walls you have up. You may not even know what walls you have up, but you feel like you have hit something. God sees the walls we can't see, and He will let you hit enough times until you are ready to let Him show you what it is.

Your praise is a weapon, start using it...

Typical blog post coming later ;-) Thanks for reading ...
If you haven't heard the song, I put up earlier here it is.





No comments:

Post a Comment