Sunday, April 19, 2015

It's a process....

I am on a 40 day journey with God. Nothing in particular just need some revelation on a few areas, so I asked Him what I needed to do. The hardest thing to this relationship is the telling our flesh to hush it and listening to the next step, The easiest thing is to stay put, but then again growing becomes stagnate if we stay stationary. I read in a devotional last week about the blind man's healing. It was a process. He had to walk back with that stuff on his eyes and follow what Jesus told him to do. What if he had taken the stuff off his eyes before he arrived at his appointed place? What if he had been walking down that road and just said that's it I give up, I don't want to do this anymore? If he hadn't followed through with what Jesus told him to do all the way to the appointed place, he wouldn't have received his healing and his miracle.

How many times are we in the same situation? God's given us a word of obedience and we stop mid way through and say I'm done. If we would just follow through with what He said (because after all His plans are always for our good and not to harm us), we would have made it to our appointed place and received our healing/miracle/answered prayer a long time ago. We stop when start feeling out of our comfort zone and in short end up having to do the same journey over and over again. I know that feeling. I love the the TimeHop app, but it has also stepped on my toes the last couple of months. Yep He has used my own words this time to push me to the next level. The last couple of weeks have been tiring. Sometimes God gets us back to the point where we realize He is all that can take care of it at this point, so we have no choice but to let Him. I've poured out my heart to Him this week through tears and feelings of..well feelings. He knows my heart and now He is showing it to me through His eyes. I'm so thankful for friends who love you with truth(Not truth as they see it, but truth as He sees it).  Sometimes the ones who are always giving, need someone to pour back into them. Sometimes the ones who are always smiling, need someone to just listen. Being strong doesn't mean you know all of the answers, but you have faith and trust in the One who does.

If I've learned anything from the first week of this digging in journey with God, it's the enemy doesn't like it. Discernment is a gift from Him for a reason. Use it, learn to listen, and avoid some heartache and stress. So many times we let the disease to please become louder than discernment. The enemy wants to make you shake and fear, but what he doesn't realize you have a foundation that can't be shaken. The enemy does not like it when children of God get serious about this journey and living it by God's standards and not his (aka the world's).

He's working on several blogs, most I'm walking out right now. Sometimes I wish I could put my heart into words without worrying if someone is analyzing it or judging it. Soon....   There are some chains about to not just be broken, but crushed. You don't become stronger by picking it back up again, you become stronger by leaving it in His hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment