Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Truths...mid-week thoughts...

Oh my I wish I could go ahead and type out the blog that He's writing as I'm walking it, but it's just not time. I can't even put into words the way He is moving and doing what He does best over the last couple of weeks. It's enough to make this Baptist girl want to taking a running spell. Title of this one though is truths, mid-week thoughts 

You can't walk into your destiny, the purpose God has for your life while still chained to the past of yesterday. You may be thinking you are walking clear of the past, already laid that at His feet, but how many times have you picked it back up again? I'm notorious to lay it down at His feet and later on pick it back up again when I have a new idea or think I can "fix" it. At some point, it gets to be either so big you realize you can't or so tiring that you just can't do it anymore. At some point the mountain you keep circling gets on your nerves. At some point you come to the realization and it clicks....God made me to go around and/or over this mountain...Enough is enough. 

At some point you head over the wall regardless of feeling, knowing His destiny is on the other side. 
Quit putting band-aids on something and trying to move forward. Take the band-aid off, pour the peroxide in, and let the healing take place. Yes it is going to hurt, but healing starts when the infection clears. 

I'm going to stop there or I'll be getting ahead of myself and He's not done with the other blog just yet. 

I don't know what you are dealing with right now, but He does. How tired of it are you? Enough that you leave it in His hands and let Him handle it? He never intended for you to carry it on your own silly child, so let Him help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment