Saturday, April 4, 2015

Just wait....

I wish I had a tape recorder inside my head yesterday to capture all of the conversation God and I had throughout the day. There were moments that truly made me laugh, tear up, and He stepped ALL over my toes. Truly looking back over yesterday God orchestrated each and every moment for a purpose.  He knows me so much better than I ever realized(and He knows exactly how to get my attention). Thankfully I'm learning to catch those glimpses and clues before they get full scale(been there done that..already a time or two before). I'm a work in progress and always will be....but it's time for some of these lessons that have been in progress to be mastered so I can move on to the next set. How patient He really must be to give us time to learn things at our own pace (how stubborn we must be to take as long as we do). 

Spring time is here...new things are blooming and there is excitement in the air. God's moving and putting things into place. Some have already started blooming, some are waiting for a little more rain and time. Either way it is a new season literally and figuratively. A new season of growth, a new season of savoring the beauty of what was planted seasons ago. A season of expectation because after all this is the season where Fridays turn into Sundays. The season where God says just wait. The season where it looked like defeat (and that lying devil) had won, but God said hold on. The season where pain gave way to new life. 

I don't know what you may be dealing with (or feeling like) in this new season right now, but God does. He's telling you just wait, hold on..... It may look like defeat has won, but Sunday is on it's way. His promises are true, and His word said the plans are always for our good and not to harm us, but to give us a hope and future. He says I've called you to be more than a conquer. So whatever is causing stress, frustration, doubt, or even confusion....it's not Him. As hard as it is to tell your feelings to be quiet...you have to. The enemy knows his days are numbered, his time is drawing to a close, and he's on the prowl. Stay focused on what God is doing this season and know....Sunday's coming! 

No comments:

Post a Comment