Thursday, January 8, 2015

Bible Study Thoughts from Luke

Bible Study Thoughts from Luke 1 &2

When I started studying the Bible on my own(not reading a book or a commentary about something, but just simply me and God time), I didn't have a set plan. I started my way through one book and then on to another. Some nights I read one section, other nights it may be more than that. I have notes all through my Bible of just things God reveals as reading. So here are some thoughts from my time thus far in Luke. My hope is to share one of these posts each week, some may be just thoughts and some posts may expand those thoughts. We'll see as He moves.


  • Luke 1:9: all a part of God's plan....He needed Zechariah alone. How does He get you alone?
  • Luke 1: 24 Sometimes when God gives you favor, it's between you and Him for a time. 
  • Luke 1:80: Favor sometimes means a time in the desert for a season....
  • Luke 2: 7: What have you placed Him in because of "no room"? What have you wrapped Him in? 
  • Luke 2:44-45 Where have you traveled thinking He was with you? Back to your first love....God doesn't move we do. Retrace steps and come home! 
  • Luke 2:50: Not everyone will understand when you follow His plan


More to come next week ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment