Sunday, January 11, 2015

I wasn't looking.....

I wasn't looking for answers to prayers yesterday, but I heard the sweetest whispers from God that left me with tears streaming down my face. Now before you start saying we should always be expecting answers etc.....let me add I wasn't looking for Him to answer while I was scrolling through my FB feed last night. I'm not going to get into the details or specifics right now, but the whispers were precious, on time, and from Him. He took that moment to start writing this blog. (He never wastes a moment that's for sure).

So many times we spend all of our time looking for His answers, that we forget to live in the moment. We should present our requests to Him and then trust Him to answer when His timing is right. The answers will not come when we are ready or just because we are looking for them, but more than likely when we are about His business being still, and listening.  Some times His answers are a neon sign, but some times He speaks in whispers straight to the core of who we are. Whispers that leave us knowing without a doubt that was Him.

Quit looking for answers, tell Him your heart(wants and needs), and then trust Him to answer in His timing(otherwise known as when He knows you are ready not just when you think you are ready).

Sweet readers, God knows your heart. Release the job of working it all out for your good into the hands of the One who already knows how to put the pieces together. Trust Him and walk forward knowing He will answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment