Sunday, January 4, 2015

My God Moments Jar


This was my adaptation to the Blessings Jar idea that is on Pinterest. 

I am truly glad I did this last year. It brought tears and smiles when I finally read through them. I will admit as life got busier towards the end of the year I forgot and would do it by month, but for the first half of the year I did it by the week. I took a post it note or a piece of paper that size and wrote on it throughout the week of things He had done. Prayers He had answered that I had prayed and ones that I hadn't even prayed. Sometimes I think we forget to be thankful for the answers He gives us(even though we didn't know we needed to pray it ;-)). 

I've already started mine for 2015. I'm trying to be more specific and even add some dates when I remember. 

No comments:

Post a Comment