Tuesday, September 29, 2015

A word....

I should be sleeping, but through another tear filled prayer time with God He has said type. It's almost midnight. I asked Him to let this wait until tomorrow(my flesh was ready for bed), but my heart knew the computer had to be turned on again. This new season has brought about a time of obedience. God knew I was hungry, desperate for Him when this season was about to bloom. He knew what was on the inside, what the enemy was fighting to keep from focus, and the anointing that He had sown so very long ago. God knew.....my part was to walk it out and be faithful. I've learned not to question, I've learned not to ask Him twice. God covers where He calls, our part is just to step in obedience. I wrote this word below in my prayer journal. I was ready to call it a night, because there was not a specific person attached to this word...but I can't help thinking/feeling it is for more than one person or God would have given a name with it.

"There is a hurt turning into a mountain. God says either climb over it or ask Him to move it, but regardless quit staring at it."

Father, I pray that even now Your Spirit is revealing truth and peeling back layers. Chains are starting to shake, blinders are coming off, and cups are being turned over ready to be filled by you. In Jesus Name...

No comments:

Post a Comment