Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Tuesday Truths vol. 7



This week's truth is from Deuteronomy 30:6
The LORD your God will circumcise your hearts and the hearts of your descendants, so that you may love him with all your heart and with all your soul, and live.

I'm going to be honest. I've read this verse many times before, but this week when I started my new Bible Study book and it was at the end of one of the chapters, it hit me like a ton of bricks. For the last year or so, I know I have had said many times, even typed it a few, that I felt like God was peeling back the pages of my heart and revealing things one right after the other. Things I needed to deal with, things I needed to confess, things I need to do etc., some of these things were easy to swallow and some took days to process and confront. When I read this verse the tears started to fall, because I thought about all of those times when I wanted to fight the heart exposure and it brought me to this season. God has to pull back the layers and expose some of the pages of our heart, so we are ready to move when He says move. God has to pull back the pages, the layers so He can take out all of the mess you have stuffed in and make room for more of Him. 

This new season is incredible and I can look back now on all of those peeling back moments and say Thank You Jesus for knowing what was best for me, even if I had no clue. 

Be Blessed today readers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment