Friday, September 25, 2015

You Lose Devil

Pardon me..while I preach to myself for a few minutes on this blog....(If it's for you too, go ahead and shout, claim it, whatever you need to do...). This means war!

The enemy pulled out all of the stops today....from busyness, to physical pain, to discouragement thoughts, thoughts of isolation, overwhelming thoughts...you name it, he tried it today. Oh if he would only realize he loses. He lost the day I realized who I was in Christ. He lost the day I learned how to fight. See the enemy may have taken his best shot, and if I'm honest...he probably thought he had me down today. The thing that is different now, is I know how to go to battle. I know who I'm fighting and how to throw the seeds he would rather take root at the One who knows just where those need to be planted. The enemy wants you to feel like it's a battle you are fighting alone, oh but once you remember who is fighting for you and with you...boom! The enemy quickly gets put back under your feet so you can walk on and over him.

So you lose devil...God is bigger than the insecurity you tried to throw at me today. He's bigger than the sciatic pain, He's bigger than the overwhelming feelings that ended my day, and He's bigger than the I can't do this anymore thoughts you wanted me to keep thinking today. You lose pure and simple, actually you have already lost...you just need me to keep reminding you of that apparently. My God says I have the power to tread over serpents and scorpions (and that means you). My God says He finishes what He starts and He's brought me too far, for you to tempt me with going backwards. He's greater than anything you want to throw my way and He's got my back. So go back where you belong...and when we meet again cause we will, I'll remind you then again that My God has already defeated you and taken care of this battle you keep wanting to fight.


Oh sweet reader, I don't know what kind of week you have had, but God does. If the enemy has thrown things in your path, in your face, at your back, or all around you....remind him who is in charge. You are a joint heir with Christ, which means what He has, you have....You have the power inside of you to tell the enemy where to shove it. So start taking authority and putting the liar in his place. The enemy can't touch the blood, so start covering and start claiming. You sweet child are Precious in the sight of the Most High God and He thinks the world of you. Don't let the enemy or anyone else tell you what to think of yourself, that's God's job. Authority is yours....walk in it and shake loose of what the enemy is trying to bind you up with in Jesus name.

1 comment: