Monday, September 14, 2015

The bloom...

This was one of the mornings when I wish I could have gone and written the blog as soon as God started writing it. My drive to work is only about 12 minutes, but the power He poured out this morning was not short at all.

God knows our heart and He knows our thoughts. Thoughts we never thought we said, He knows. At one point over the last couple of days, I asked Him about the journey and mentioned how fast paced it had gone. I truly have felt like I was in boot camp almost at the start of this journey. (Side note: I have to laugh for a moment when I asked Him about the timing..He's been waiting on me to quit circling the mountain for years). He replied with He knew the season. God must have read my face at that moment, because He went a little further. God knew that I had some things within me that had taken root. Mind you it wasn't anything bad, but it wasn't productive or healthy either. God knew it was almost time for the seeds that had been sown, been planted in me over ten years ago to start to bloom. God's timing is always perfect. He knew what was going to bloom and what He needed to bloom. So He had to get the roots out and in His hands, hence boot camp style healing. I asked Him how did He know I could handle it, and He replied with The gardener knows the bloom. He knew what had been planted and He knew what the roots needed to support the bloom needed to be. God knew what I could handle (even though during the process I wasn't so sure). I look back now and I wouldn't trade the moments for anything.


I don't know where you are right now, but God does. You may feel like you are in a fire or the middle of boot camp as I called mine, but He has a plan. He didn't start the process just to leave you midway. He knows the seeds that are inside of you, the dream that is still to come to fruition, the ministry that has yet to come, and the word inside of you that has to be shared. He also knows the roots that may have entered into your life. Trees need roots that provide stability and a foundation. He longs to pull the roots that life has gotten in and replace them with His roots. He seeks to bring joy where there is pain, faith where there is fear, peace where there is anxiety, and healing where there is sickness. God's call is with a promise and He always starts what He finishes. Quit circling the mountain and letting an 11 day journey take you years. It may be close to your season to bloom.

God I pray right now for everyone reading this. I pray that you would whisper to them right where they are right now in whatever season they are traveling through. Thank you Lord for your peace that you are giving right now to those that have been full of anxious thoughts and feelings of insecurity. God thank you always finish what you start. Thank you that you are moving and shifting things even now because blooming season is coming for some. In Jesus Name Amen......

No comments:

Post a Comment