Saturday, September 5, 2015

My tired is tired



25And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time  (Daniel 7:25, KJV)

This week has worn me out physically. I could sleep all weekend and I'm not sure I would "feel" caught up. It has been a long week, and I am thankful for a long weekend. These kinds of feelings before would have made me think of having a pity party blog, but God keeps whispering things in the natural reflect things in the spiritual. So I was like God how so? To me I don't "feel" tired spiritually...actually the opposite. The fire I have right now is what keeps me going most days. There is some how a peace knowing He's taking are of things even when it may not "feel" like it.

I started this on Thursday and had to go plug my laptop in to charge before I could finish. God woke me up and said it's time to finish it this morning. I'm still tired, but my focus has changed.  I'm tired of the enemy taking my energy. I'm tired of the enemy attempting to take my joy, my peace, and my confidence. I'm tired of the distractions from the enemy being so loud. At some point, that liar will realize that I know how to fight. Things that used to bother me, lead me to praying more. Things that used to make me hesitant, now make me run to His throne. My prayer time has increased and the line for battle has been drawn. I was preparing for war before seeing the movie War Room, but after the movie...lets just say the war cry is loud and clear.

It's time to go to battle for those that we love, those that we like, and even those we haven't even met. It's time for those that have heard the call to answer it and to walk out that calling. I am notorious for leaving my cell phone on silent. I have way too many things that ding or "notify" me of updates or messages that I typically just leave it on silent. I've also learned to ignore the light, but I digress. God started using my phone as a visual this week. Unless I'm looking straight at the phone, I may miss a call if it's on silent. Is your God phone on silent? Are you looking at it expecting, anticipating an answer to the prayer, the request you have made? or Are you just going about your business and if you miss it you miss it, you can always "call" back later? Oh reader don't miss the call. Turn the volume up if you need to, but be expecting when you ask Him in prayer. Be waiting when you ask Him believing He is going to do it. Ask, Believe, Expect.....the answer is coming.

The distractions have been plentiful this week. It would take multiple blogs to go through them all in detail, but let's just say the enemy has been on the move. Prayer is the only way church that we can stay steps ahead of his schemes. Spiritual warfare is real and the enemy knows who believes that and who doesn't. Find a prayer closet/spot and use it...it's not about these quick little prayers of blessing the food right now that are going to hit the enemy where it hurts. It's the prayers of God to move that mountain that is in someone's way, the prayer of pleading the blood over a house hold, the prayer of asking the angels to surround a place,...it's those prayers that are leading the army into battle. The distractions will always be there, but my time with God tells me that those distractions are a compliment. The enemy is pulling out the darts to keep you from that word God is bringing forth. If the enemy can keep you distracted with whatever else is going on in your world, then you may miss the call for that answer you are waiting to hear. Distractions have been everywhere and from places I must admit I didn't see coming. God did though....discernment has been priceless this week in knowing what was a distraction and what was not.

Tired is possible in every sense, physically, mentally, emotionally, and even spiritually. Things in the natural really do reflect things in the spiritual. Tired is something He can use if you let Him. He provides rest for the weary, strength for the journey, joy despite the tears, and a renewed calling each day. Check your feelings when you do become tired. Don't let the enemy get a foot hold in, but instead claim that strength and promise that says you can soar on wings like eagles, the promise that says you may be struck down, but not destroyed, and the promise that reminds you the One who called you is faithful and He will do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment